The “Bridges of media education” conference is calling for paper proposals. The conference will take place in Novi Sad, Serbia, on the 15th and 16th of September 2017. Papers accepted to the conference will be considered for an edited volume.
The conference organisers have listed the following themes:
- Public media broadcasters, digitization and the Internet
- Minority media, digitization and the Internet
- Marginalized groups, religious groups, digital environment and the Internet
- Migrants/refugees and the Internet
- Social networks, online platforms and media
- Digital media literacy
The deadline for abstract submissions is April 10th, and acceptees will be notified by May 1st. Full papers are due on September 1st.
The full call for papers is available through the ECREA mailing list archive.