The Journal of Communication Inquiry is calling for article submissions for its upcoming special issue, themed “Mediating Global Migration”. The issue is scheduled for publication in October 2018.
The editor has listed, among others, the following topic suggestions for the issue:
- Representation of immigrants in media
- Media coverage of migration policies
- >Media and politics of global mobility
- Political economy of immigrant/ethnic/diasporic media
- Analysis of visual narratives of migration
Full manuscripts should be submitted by January 15th 2018.
The full call for papers is available on the website H-net.org.