Under the title “Books of the week”, JRN will list new, relevant publications that have recently become available. Click the title of the book for further information on the publisher’s website.
We keep our eyes peeled, but if you want to make sure your publication makes the list, let us know when it’s out! You can send a message or tweet us @jresearchnews.
On week 42 the following publications have come to our attention:
Words Matter: Writing to Make a Difference
- Edited by Amanda Dahling and Mary Kay Blakely.
- Published by University of Missouri Press.
- 281 pages.
Global Media Studies
- Written by Toby Miller and Marwan M. Kraidy.
- Published by Polity.
- 256 pages.
Witnessing the Sixties: A Decade of Change in Journalism and Literature
- Edited by Frank Harbers, Ilja van der Broek, and Marcel Broersma.
- Published by Peeters Publishers.
- 224 pages.
EU, Europe Unfinished: Mediating Europe and the Balkans in a Time of Crisis
- Edited by Zlatan Krajina and Nebojša Blanuša.
- Published by Rowman & Littlefield.
- 240 pages.
Media and Journalism in the Digital Era
- Edited by Katarzyna Konarska and Adam Szynol.
- Published by Wroclaw University Press.
- 148 pages.
Stories Without Borders: The Berlin Wall and the Making of a Global Iconic Event
- Written by Julia Sonnevend.
- Published by Oxford University Press.
- 232 pages.
The History of British Women’s Writing, 1880-1920: Volume seven
- Edited by Holly A. Laird.
- Published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- 315 pages.
The Routledge Companion to Digital Journalism Studies
- Edited by Bob Franklin and Scott Eldridge II.
- Published by Routledge.
- 614 pages.