The European Symposium on Media Policy is calling for papers. The symposium, organized in Oslo, Norway, brings together scholars, media executives, policy markers and regulators for a day of discussion and exchange.
Topics for papers include, but are not limited to:
- Studies in comparative policy
- In-depth study of media policy
- Structural, market and industry perspectives
- North/south perspectives
- Media development
- Gender issues and media policy
- How regulations affect media innovations and/or the other way around
The deadline for abstracts is set at 15 September 2015.
Further information is available here.