Annual MeCCSA Conference is calling for abstracts, panel proposals and posters. The theme of this years MeCCSA is ‘Communities’.
Possible themes are:
- Communities in the digital age
- Communities and the commons
- Communities and cultures
- Communities on the margins
- Local and community media
- Politics and policies of communities
- Community engagement and cohesion
- Inclusion and exclusion in communities
- Communities and the past
- Media, cultural and communication practices of different types of communities.
MeCCSA also welcomes scholarly papers, panels, practice contributions, film screenings, and posters across the range of interests represented by MeCCSA and its networks.
Submissions should be submitted by 22 September 2015. The conference will be held 6-8 January 2016 in Canterbury, UK. For additional information click here.