The Global Communication Association and Rey Juan Carlos University invites you to submit your abstracts for the 13th annual convention to be held in Madrid, Spain, on May 17-20, 2018. The GCA invites research papers exploring any aspect of issues related to global communication including, but not limited, to the following broad topics:
• Issues related to the convention theme of Populism, Media, Politics, and Immigration in a Globalized Word
• Global media and communication methodologies, theories, and perspectives
• Global media and their impacts on public opinion
• he changing nature of presidential elections and public demands
• Issues related to policy makers, corporate executives, representatives from NGO’s, and media professionals
• New communication technologies, the Internet, and social media
• World population, environment, and intercultural communication
Deadlines: Abstract deadline February 15, 2018. Full-length paper deadline May 15, 2018.
Read more from the conference website.