An academic conference titled “Challenging Media Landscapes” calls for papers and for conference panel session proposals. Both are due 22th June 2015. The conference opens the Salford International Media Festival, held 16th to 19th November 2015 and is hosted by University of Salford.
The conference welcomes papers and conference session proposals from following areas:
- Cinematic industries
- Television and radio industries
- Computer and video games industries
- Creative arts and design
- Creative industries, new technologies and gender
- Issues of ethnicity in the creative industries
- Popular music
- Journalism (encompassing citizen journalism; literary journalism, and journalism as a creative practice )
- Media and cultural policy
- Technological innovation and creativity
- Digital cultures and the World Wide Web
- Creativity in media education practice
More information about the Salford International Media Festival and the academic conference available here.