Journal Religion is seeking submissions for a special issue on theme “Religion and Journalism”.
Articles submitted to the peer-reviewed journal can address any aspect of the theme, including (not limited to):
- forms of religious journalism
- the representation of religion by journalists
- journalists as religious agents
- changes and challenges in the work of covering religions
- insider/outsider dynamics in religion reporting
- global and national trends in religion coverage (thematic and structural)
- ethical challenges of reporting on religion
- impact of new technologies on these issues
Articles should be from 5 000 to 12 000 words. Deadline is set at 1st January 2016.
Further information available here.