Organisers have announced the call for papers for the forthcoming International Conference of Political Communication. It is organised jointly by the Research Committees for Political Communication (RC22) and Electronic Democracy (RC10) of the International Political Science Association (IPSA) with the CICOM 33rd. This years title is “Political Communication in Uncertain Times: Digital Technologies, Citizen Participation and Open Governance”. The conference will be hosted by the University of Navarra in the city of Pamplona, Spain.
Submissions that cover one or more of the following themes are welcome:
- New challenges for journalism and communication in a digital society
- Media coverage and journalist behaviour during moments of political turmoil
- Digital technology in election campaigns
- Relationship between representatives and citizens
- New parties in the political scene
- Political actors and new technologies
- Digital Technology in public diplomacy
- New voices, a multiplicity of agents in the public sphere
- Mobilization and participation
Proposal submission deadline is on 30th January 2017. Further information can be found on the events website here.