The Journal of Media Practice and MeCCSA Practice Network annual symposium for 2017 is now looking for contribution proposals. The one-day symposium will be held on June 8th 2017 in Bath, United Kingdom.
The organisers welcome proposals for practice presentations, scholarly papers, media artworks or short film screenings. Suggested topics are:
- Practice-based or practice-led forms of media industry research
- Creative interdisciplinary works about the media industries
- Sector-specific studies of practice-based media research
- Scholarly or practical insights into academia-industry collaboration
- Modes of shaping practice and creativity across the media industries
- Blending media theory and media practice in higher education
All proposal abstracts are due on March 24th 2017.
The full call for papers is available through the ECREA mailing list archive.