Comunicazione Politica – COMPOL, an Italian academic journal in Political Communication is calling for papers for a special issue about “Gender, politics and the media. Lessons learned and struggles for change twenty years after the Beijing Fourth World Conference on Women”.
The special issue seeks to bring together contributions that reflect the richness of scholarly approaches to gender and media today, with a special focus on political and policy developments.
Abstract length: 500 words
The deadline for abstracts is 30 July 2016.
Other important dates:
- Notifications of acceptance: 15 September 2016
- Deadline for accepted full papers submission: 15 November 2016
- Review process: November 2017-February 2017
- Final version accepted papers due: 30 March 2017
- Publication of the special issue: September 2017
Read the full call for paper from the journal’s website.