The editors of an upcoming book on transmedia journalism are looking for chapter proposals. The book will comprise double-blind peer reviewed chapters, and it is to be published by IGI Global in 2017.
Chapter proposals of 500-1000 words are due by December 30th this year. Acceptees will be notified by the end of January 2017, and full chapters must be submitted by the end of April 2017. The editors’ suggested topics are:
- Theoretical and Critical Approaches to Transmedia Journalism
- Transmedia Journalism Analysis of Case Studies
- Transmedia Journalism & Virtual Reality
- Transmedia Journalism & Social Media Networks
- Transmedia Journalism & Newsgames
- Transmedia Journalism & Data, Robots, Algorithms
Further information on the book, and the full call for chapters is available on the publisher’s website.