The next Nordic Data Journalism Conference (NODA2017) is looking for paper proposals. The conference will combine both academic and practical content and is open to both scholars and practitioners. The event itself will take place in Odense, Denmark, on the 27th and 28th of January 2017.
The call for papers lists the following suggestions for paper topics:
• the practices for collecting and analyzing big data,
• data journalism tools,
• visualization of data and the context of societal issues,
• the products of data journalism,
• the distribution and interactivity of the products of data journalism, and
• business models and policies for data journalism
Paper abstracts (maximum of 500 words) are due on October 15th, and acceptees will be notified in “mid-November”.
Further information of the event is available on the conference website, here.