The European Journalism Training Association’s Teacher’s Conference (EJTA-2017) is calling for presentation proposals. The conference will take place in Moscow, Russia, on the 19th and 20th of October 2017.
The conference is entitled “Journalism education across borders”. The organisers have provided the following list of topics which the event seeks to discuss:
- Crossing academic borders: how to bring together academic and professional demands?
- Crossing geographical borders: how to stimulate the mobility of students (higher and mid-career education)?
- Crossing ideological borders: how to contribute to depolarization within society and on a global level?
- Crossingsocial borders: how to represent all groups in the society?
- Crossing competence borders: how to teach hybrid competences?
- Crossing educational borders: how to adapt curricula to changing professional realities?
- Crossing professional borders: how to respond to non-professional journalism?
Abstract submissions are due on July 25th.
Further information is available on the conference website.