MeCCSA 2018 conference is calling for papers. The conference is to be held on 10-12 January 2018 at the School of Arts and Creative Industries, London South Bank University. Theme of the conference is “Creativity and Agency”.
The conference welcomes scholarly papers, panels, practice contributions, film screenings, and posters across the full range of interests represented by MeCCSA and its networks, including, but not limited to:
- Cultural and media policy
- Film and television studies and practice
- Radio studies and practice
- Representation, identity, ideology
- Social movements
- Digital games studies
- Women’s media studies
- Disability studies within media studies
- Approaches to media pedagogy
- Children, young people and media
- Diasporic and ethnic minority media
- Political communication
- Methodological approaches
- Media practice research and teaching
Deadline for proposals is 18 September. Individual abstracts should be up to 250 words.
Read more from the full CFP.