The 10th The Bridges of Media Education conference is now accepting paper proposals. The event will take place in Novi Sad, Serbia, on the 14th and 15th of September 2018. Selected conference papers will undergo peer review and be published in an edited volume.
The conference is organized around five themes:
- Public broadcasting services in the context of new media
- Minority groups, migrants and digital communication
- Journalism, media practices and social networking sites
- Fake news and media literacy for hybrid media systems
- Audiences engagement: creation, curation and co-option
Paper abstracts should be submitted by April 15, and acceptees will be notified by May 1. Completed papers are due on September 5.
The full call for papers is available on the conference website (abstract free).